Freelance professional Make-Up Artist Zoe is available for all of your media make-up & hair-up needs. Professional & Punctual, She uses only the best products recommended for camera & screen including Airbase make-up for perfect HD quality make-up. She has worked with photographers from all over the UK and is listed on IMDb for her work on "Damage" - a short film set in 1965 and "Waiting for Rose" where she was hair and make-up artist to Liza Goddard. Among her clients are SPRAT Creative (Derek Ryan), ITN (Martha Kierney pictured left), The Sun, Sun Woman, The Mirror, Bella, That's Life and Norfolk on My Mind. She was head make-up artist at a French Connection Spring/ Summer 2014 catwalk event in Norwich, Norfolk. Zoe has taught the ITEC Make-Up Qualification at the prestigious Jackie Hamilton School of Beauty in Norwich and has written for the Beauty Q&A section of Your East Anglian Wedding Magazine.
Please get in touch with Zoe for her rates. She travels from her home near Great Yarmouth which is on the East Coast of England and just 20 miles from Norwich, through-out Norfolk & Suffolk. A travel fee may apply so please let her know where you are when enquiring.
Promotional Video Make-Up & Hair by Zoe Hunter at GirlyGlam Make-Up Artistry
Messages Public Relations - Model Search 2017/ Market Gates Shopping Centre, Great Yarmouth.
Sprat Creative Agency - Make-Up Artist to Derek Ryan on location for Music Video "Won't Ya Come Down" https://youtu.be/_48gcnwfrTQ
French Connection - Head make-up artist for SS'14 Catwalk Event in Chapelfield, Norwich, Norfolk
ITN - Make-Up Artist to Television and Radio Presenter Martha Kierney (Radio Times Cover Shoot)
Norfolk on My Mind - Editorial Hair & Make-Up Artist
LHA Represents - Features Hair & Make-Up Artist
"Waiting for Rose" Directed by Stephen Rainer - Hair & Make-Up Artist to Liza Goddard
"Damage" Directed by Kris Smith - Hair & Make-Up Artist
ImagesXposed Photography - Location Make-Up Artist
Visual Devotion Photographic Services - Make-Up Artist
Essence of Elegance Fashion Show 2011 - Hair & Make-Up Artist
Miss Cosmetic Surgery 2011 - Hair & Make-Up Artist to finalists
Feedback & References
- I am a photographer and I’ve worked with girl glam make up on a few weddings now. I find them to be most personable, friendly and great at their job! It’s not always easy getting suppliers to work well together but she is fantastic and deserves all the plaudits! Wil Barber Photography & Film
- Great job!... Quick turnaround and small space, much appreciated by all here. French Connection, Chapelfield, Norwich
- You did an amazing job and I hope to get to work with you again in the future. Daniel Lightening Photography
- Zoe was our make up artist at our recent Imagesxposed Beach Shoot Event in Great Yarmouth. Zoe providing some excellent make up and hairstyling for two of the girls using the best products you can to get the best results on an image. She was professional, very friendly and very skilled. We will be working together many times in the future. Alan Crampton - Photographer
- Thank you so much for everything you've done for me these past couple of days. You did a really good job. Kris Smith - Producer of Damage
- I fully recommend Zoe as a very accomplished professional Make-Up Artist. I had a very important client for a full day portrait shoot comprising of three different looks, Corporate, Evening & Casual. All three looks provided by Zoe were outstanding and very different along with the three different hairstyles she created. The client was very happy and, as a photographer I was extremely happy as I could concentrate fully on my job as Zoe was there on hand to titivate sometimes when needed to. It was a very long days shoot, but Zoe never showed any signs of flagging. Punctual, Professional and Personable - exactly what I needed for the shoot. I will certainly be using Zoe again soon. Shane Finn - Photographer
- To Zoe, with sincere appreciation for doing the girls hair (Jankie D's Fashion Show Project - ed). We wish there were more people like you. Jankie, Stephen, Pat and all the girls