- Daytime Natural to Evening Glam Make-Up or
- Desitination Wedding Overseas Make-Up* or
- Vintage Hollywood Starlet Cat Flicks and Red Lips Make-Up* or
- Night-time Smokey Eyes, Contouring and Highlighting*
"Nicky Pitchers said on November 18th, 2016
Fantastic make up lesson, full of hints, tips and tricks that I cant wait to use. It made me look at make up and how to apply it in a very different way. Thanks again for a very informative, fun couple of hours, would definitely recommend!!"
Brow & Lash Treatments
AH Francis Lash Extensions
£15 for mobile appointments in Great Yarmouth, Gorleston, Bradwell, Belton, Burgh Castle
AfterCare of Your AH Francis Lash Extensions
- Do not allow water or steam to come into contact with your lashes for 48 hours. This includes saunas and sunbeds
- Do not perm your lashes
- Do not use an eyelash curler and do not try to comb Express Lashes lashes. Individual Lashes can and should be combed very carefully once a day
- Always be gentle with lashes, dont rub your eyes or play with them. This treatment is not suitable for you if you have Trichotillomania.
- Do not use oil based make-up removers around the eye area
- Avoid normal mascara, you wont need it. If you do decide you want to use some, perhaps near to your infill appointment, remove this and other make-up by taking a cotton pad with your non oil based remover or a facial wipe, wrap around your finger and gently dab your lashes in a downward motions to reduce lash loss. For the rest of your make-up, gently sweep the area, avoiding contact with your lashes where possible. Pat your skin dry very carefully if you use a face wash. Please note that regular use of mascara will reduce the life expectancy of your lash extensions.